WebTrends replacement

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Sat Dec 17 20:41:19 UTC 2005

The last time I ran awstats on a windows iis server (per 4 months ago),
it would take forever to process the log files (because logs are maintained
over MANY files) and it got to a point where the waiting html page would
timeout or the processing script seems to want to run to infinity.  Awstats
finally got to a point where it was no longer usesful.

I hope the design of awstats log processing has recently changed before I
will consider it worth my time.

Dan