Switch user without locking

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Mon Dec 19 21:43:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 05:06:49PM +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> With KDE 3.5, whenever I switch user, KDE locks the previous user.
> Cannot one configure KDE so that it does not lock the previous user?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

A Little clarification needed. By switching user do you mean typing:
su - username  , or are yo logging out ans logging in.

And it what way is the user locked? Is it that he can't login?

When properly administered, vacations do not diminish productivity: for
every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when your boss
is away and you get twice as much done.
		-- Daniel B. Luten
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science