Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 02:02:01 UTC 2005

Kam Leo wrote:

>On 12/23/05, William Hooper <whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Kam Leo wrote:
>>[snip]
>>

>>>The exact details are still being discussed in the

>>>The way this is being handled is kind of stealthy (clubmembers only)
>>>

>>How is a publicly archived and open to all subscribers mailing list
>>"clubmembers only"?
>>
>>--
>>William Hooper
>>

>If the links have been removed how does one get informed about the
>list or membership?  The public discussion is only available to
>members of the list.  That in my opinion pretty much closes off public
>access.

I guess it is a club then. Or is it a membership to a mailing list. Free
virtual beer all around.

You have to realize the possibilities of getting postings where someone
is selling goth items on ebay or something similar. To reduce the
chances for hit and run postings, membership is a better method in my view.
If you want a reply back on an issue or enjoy reading varied issues both
poitive and negative from email, membership requirements are even more
worthwhile.

I don't care much for BB or for forums myself. Of course you can sign up
for either if  you choose to instead of signing up for a public mailing
list. I signed up for the forum and probably had less than 30 postings

--
Time sure flies when you don't know what you're doing.