Pentium-D Processors?

Jamie C. Pole jpole at jcpa.com
Sun Dec 25 12:47:39 UTC 2005

The latest kernel I have tried is 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4smp, which is (I
believe) the newest kernel available.

Booting with "acpi=off" has never made any difference.  Removing
"quiet" from the boot command line also doesn't make any difference.

Just out of curiosity, why would "acpi=off" make a difference?

Thanks for the help.

Jamie