Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 01:23:06 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 19:18, John Summerfied wrote:
>William Hooper wrote:
>> Kam Leo wrote:

>>>If the links have been removed how does one get informed about the
>>>list or membership?

>> The creation of the list was announced on the fedora-marketing
>> list:
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2005-November
>>/msg00006.html
>
>Great. How many current and prospective Fedora fans does that reach?

An educated guess, based on 71 years of observing, would be maybe
0.00003% of zip.  Get real, if you want folks to know about something,
then by damn post it to the list thats got the circulation, not to
some list where the main point is to invent a new buzzword_du_jour.
Geez, the marketing numbskulls we have to put up with, boggles the
mind...

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: