FireFox & Mozilla based Web Browsers

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed Dec 28 17:06:01 UTC 2005

Ali Helmy wrote:
> ok, here is what happened when i typed the command:
>
> [ahelmy at localhost ~]$ time host google.com
> google.com has address 72.14.207.99
> ;; Warning: Message parser reports malformed message packet.
>
> real    0m10.087s
> user    0m0.008s
> sys     0m0.016s
>
> So, what does that tell me?
Umm. It's slow?
Ask google:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Message+parser+reports+malformed+message+packet%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

You can read it, by dialup is still being severly flogged.

> PS: i dont have a dial-up screen, i connect via my network
Whatever "my network" is. I mentioned dialup to show the long end of
what the response time might be, ADSL for a good time.