OT: Asus K8N

Steven Ringwald sringwald at telesmartnetworks.com
Thu Dec 29 00:12:16 UTC 2005

Hi all!

I apologize for this off-topic question. I have a FC4 (x86_64) system
running on an Asus k8n motherboard. So far, everything about this
motherboard is *perfect* for what I am looking for in a small home
server. Thing is, I would rather not put a PCI or AGP video card into
this machine if I don't have to. Does anyone know how to configure this
board to boot completely "headless"..? Ideally, I will be running getty
on the serial port for those rare occasions that I need console access.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have searched google and Asus'
website with little luck so far.

Thanks in advance!
Steve