Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 03:11:55 UTC 2005

Hi

> I generally characterise Fedora as a rolling beta.

That would somewhat fit in better with the  description of rawhide.
Fedora is meant to be robust. Since it has a large number of users and
its fast moving the chances of regressions are somewhat larger. Would
help if more people tackle updates-testing repository and provide feedback.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/