d-link dwl-g650+ problem was: (no subject)

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 20:18:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 10:57, alb.g at libero.it wrote:
> I have a problem with the driver for wi-fi card d-link dwl-g650+ on fedora core3
> test 3.Someone  can help me?thanks

You will need to figure out which chipset the card that you have is
using.

lspci

should do that for you.

Vendors will change the chipsets out on cards.  The dwl-g650 card I have
uses a prism chipset which works with the prism54 driver.  Been using
that a long time.

Also you will most likely want to upgrade to the final FC3 release, that
could fix some potential problems.

And please provide more details of what the problems are.  Log file
entries, error codes, etc. are all useful for those on the list to
figure out what the problem is.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com