100% Linux - Is it possible?

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Wed Feb 2 20:48:05 UTC 2005

Excellent - glad to hear you're being successful.

> I created a dual-boot Fedora / Windows XP.
> I am now seriously considering going completely
> 100% Linux and dumping my Windows partition
> entirely.

Go for it!

> The question is - can you live completely without
> Windows, or do you sooner or later have to resort
> to Windows again?

I have lived without Windows for as long as a year and a half at a time.
Recently, my job involves a lot of Windows AND Linux work.  So I run Linux
on some machines, Windows on others.  I also sometimes run Linux in a VMWare
session on Windows and Windows in a VMWare session on Linux.

Thomas