100% Linux - Is it possible?

Kyle Lagonegro lagone37 at cortland.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:00:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 19:38 +0000, Pete Choppin wrote:
> I was just looking for a consensus on this...
>
> I have been working with Fedora Core 3 for the past month.  My new
> years resolution was to learn Linux.  So far, so good.
>
> I created a dual-boot Fedora / Windows XP.  I am now seriously
> considering going completely 100% Linux and dumping my Windows
> partition entirely.
>
> The question is - can you live completely without Windows, or do you
> sooner or later have to resort to Windows again?
>
> --
> Pete

I just joined in on using Linux also, this is only my second week on it.
I installed Linux right over Windows and took Windows out completely,
and I haven't missed it one bit.  And being the college student I am, I
usually like all the gadgets and stuff Windows offers.  We had some
problems at the beginning, but I've been fine for the last few days.
I's say if you wanted to, it's completely possible to lose Windows for
good.