100% Linux - Is it possible?

Geoffrey Leach geoff at direcway.com
Wed Feb 2 21:45:56 UTC 2005

On 02.02 11:38, Pete Choppin wrote:
> I was just looking for a consensus on this...
>
> The question is - can you live completely without Windows, or do you
> sooner or later have to resort to Windows again?

There are three reasons why you might wish to keep Windoze around.

1.  You might wish to run programs for which there is no Linux
equivalent.
2.  Some websites provide services that require a Windoze environment.
3.  If you have a hardware problem, being able to reproduce it on
Windoze may be necessary to get the vendor's attention.