100% Linux - Is it possible?

M Daniel R M danes16subscrip3 at ya.com
Thu Feb 3 00:48:52 UTC 2005

El mié, 02-02-2005 a las 15:42 -0500, Walter Francis escribió:
> Um, UT2003 sucks.  UT2004 is much better.
>
> And it plays perfect in Linux.

Now, an interview..; Modestly:

Question: Is there life beyond the death?
Answer: yes (at least in this case..)

Question: Have you des-infected your home?
Answer: yes, completely. Now, it seems we can breathe much better..
deeply.

Question: Are you all "home players"?
Answer: Totally! But not virtual players..

Question: Do you feel lucky with your choice?
Answer: First, I DO could take it, so I do. Second, I don't regret it at
all.

Question: How would you describe your attitude?
Answer: Great? Rocking? Common sense? Wild? Daring? Foolish? ...Ummm,
no, no! Amazing! That's right! Incredible! An incredible improvement of
the user experience...:-))

Interviewer: Thank you very much!
Interviewed: It was a pleasure...

Cheers,