Fedora Core 3 Update: selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.75

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Feb 3 08:52:39 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 08:20 +0100, Ronny Voss wrote:
> Hey Daniel
>
> Sorry to write to you, but a have a problem regarding "Fedora Update
> Notification".
>
> I do no longer want to subscribe and I througt I fixed it by writing an
> e-mail to fedora-list at redhat.com with the message "Unsubscribe".
>
> Iam still getting all these notification mails - what should I do ?????
>

> Thanks !
>
> Greetings
> Ronny

Look at the headers you posted. The notifications are sent to fedora-
announce-list, not to fedora-list.

(snip)

> fedora-announce-list mailing list
> fedora-announce-list at redhat.com

Go to the URL above (which appears at the bottom of each mail posted to
that list). You can unsubscribe there. Don't post "unsubscribe" requests
to the list itself, that'll just annoy people on the list that receive
your request and it won't actually get you unsubscribed.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>