Gmail Invites

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:04:49 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Sorry to post this here.....
Gmail has decided to give me 50 invites  Anyone who would like one for
an example for this list, please send me a email so i can send you the
invite.  I have found that using Gmail for this list has allowed me to
view the subjects and not the whole post. very nice as well as a few
words of the post. :)  so it is easy to as someone said, "Sift"
through the messages.  Not to mention the GB worth of storage so, you
really don't need to delete any messages you might want to keep around
as a memory refresher.  So with that said, Anyone who wishes to have a
gmail account, or knows someone who does, send them my way!!!  Why pay
the vultures on ebay for a gmail account when I'm going to give you
one for free if you would like to have a couple, let me know.
--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813