100% Linux - Is it possible?

Ben Sheron ben at whatsmykarma.com
Fri Feb 4 00:26:36 UTC 2005

For my own needs I can work entirely in Linux.  In my family, however, I
am the only one who uses it.  Thus, I have to work with Windoze once in
a while in order to be familiar enough with it to help my Mom or Dad or
brother.  At school I am forced to use XP.

I am able to do all I really need on my Linux box.  It's fine for
surfing the Web, getting Email, and typing things for school, but I use
it for a lot more too.  I use it for multitrack audio recording via the
PlanetCCRMA package, 3D rendering with Maya, and other graphics work as
well.  I hope to never rely on M$ software again.

Ben