FTP client?

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Fri Feb 4 00:55:11 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 03.02.2005, 16:42 -0800 schrieb Jared Buck:
> Can anyone provide me with a suggestion of a good FTP client?  I use
> GFTP but it's not good enough for my purposes, i need my client to be
> able to sort files by file type so i can download only files of a
> certain type to my machine.

man wget

DESCRIPTION
   GNU Wget is a free utility for non-interactive download of files from
   the Web.  It supports HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols, as well as
   retrieval through HTTP proxies.

--
 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi at unixkiste.org              The first one is for beeping all the time,