Gmail Invites

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 03:18:38 UTC 2005

linux.whiz at gmail.com wrote:

>>>No.
>>>

>>---
>>I don't make the rules, don't moderate this or any other list and really
>>don't aspire to list nazi status
>

> Then shut up, OK?
>

>>but if you look at my other post, you
>>will see that I am not alone in this belief
>

> OK, so idiots travel in packs.  And that proves exactly...  What?

Gentlemen:

I could not find that message from Mr. Jones of Red Hat fame.  If you
have a copy, send to me OFF THE LIST.  However, it should be just fine
to make folks aware that you have too many of one thing, including Gmail
accounts.  Just ask for replies OFF THE LIST.  However, a 25 message
discussion about the values/virtues of something is not.  Please try to
keep this discussion list somewhat related to Fedora and its value/worth
in our daily lives.

And no, I'm not a list 'nazi', and I have been one in the past and you
folks really don't want me to become one.

--
James McKenzie
Still looking for a working 2.6.11rc2 kernel with IBM-ACPI 0.10