How can I install & configure WINE under FC3?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 4 15:23:27 UTC 2005

Jeff Vian wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 17:18 +0100, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
>

> Uh...   You trust IE and internet banking?  ROFLMAO
> Why do you do that?
> What about the BHOs and other such that are an IE weakness and not just
> the OS weakness?
>
> I have been harping on my bank because their home page displays
> different on Firefox on Linux, than it does on Firefox on Windows.
>
> I told them that if they cannot support my OS and Browser of choice,
> that I have used fur many years, I will change banks.
>
> It has stirred them to action (at least I have gotten several email
> replies) and we will soon see if they fix it.

Our band stated that they supported Firefox but not Mozilla when I
tried using it.  I had one problem and it was a Java error and tabs
that occurred even in Firefox.  Reported the problem with the Java
errors.  Last time I checked, it worked in Mozilla.

Before anyone asks, I like Mozilla's integration. :)

--
Robin Laing