Lost Sound

Neal Wilkinson forums.lists at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 16:17:34 UTC 2005

Try playing around with alsamixer. See if the sound is muted. I had to
turn off the equalizer to get mine to work. Just loop a wav or whatever
and play with the settings so you will know if it comes on. There are
others who this fix has worked for as well. Sometimes you have to mute
the 2'nd headset jack some have said, however, I don't have one of
those.