Integrating FC 3 and Windows Domain?

Hasan Basaran hasan_basaran at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:17:39 UTC 2005

Hi there,
in your document, you say that "To include this module as part of the login
process, change two configuration files under /etc/pam.d (Listing 4-5):"

and also in "Configuration Files" section you say that "Authconfig makes
changes to three configuration files. Listings 1-3 shows their contents with
comments and irrelevant information removed."

However there are no such listing in the current pdf document