Oh look, FUD is right across the street from my office

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Sun Feb 6 16:48:54 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 05:17:19AM -0500, Jason Powers wrote:
> Think I'll sneak a day off work to stop by. I started with FC1 and ended
> up running about 10 Fedora Core servers, our NCD users liked them so
> much we 'retired' the sparcs we were using. I don't usually do these
> sorts of meetings, but it would be cool to see what goes on. The website
> doesn't list a fee, is this $1000/minute like Usenix?

Um, yes. Payable in cash directly to me.

No, wait -- it's free. But we've got limited space and it's rapidly filling
up. Registration info at <http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon/>. (Hmm; I should
change my sig to point to that page.)

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--