Will livna be rebuilding against Fedora Extras?

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Feb 6 21:42:43 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 21:21 +0000, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> rpm.livna.org works for me (anyway) with Fedora Extras.
> When Extras Pre went live, there was discussion about rebuilding
> everything - but since shared libraries etc. hadn't versioned, there
> wasn't a need to.
>
> rpm.livna.org for fc3 works just fine with fedora extras for fc3.

I know, I said that in my original post. The problem is with third party
repositories designed to work with Livna, such as the gstreamer
repository (which I mentioned) which is not compatible with Fedora
Extras for FC3 (at the moment). The trouble is that they don't know what
to do until Livna takes an official stand on whether they are meant to
be used with fedora.us FC2 or Fedora Extras FC3.

Best, Darren