Fedora Extras

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:08:06 UTC 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:40:42 -0500, jim lawrence <fedorajim at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about the fedora admins put a link in the message area of each post.
> Example:
options, so apparently people know enough to go to that page to
subscribe, but not enough to read the top of the page about searching
the archives, especially right where it says "To see the collection of
prior postings to the list, visit the fedora-list Archives" and
provides a link.

Jim, your idea is good, but when people without common sense can't get
the message, then they should expect, and accept, that people are
going to react the way we do.

I don't think there was anything rude or disrespectful with the way I
responded, yet some people (who barely ever contribute to this list
with anything meaningful) felt the need to criticize me for letting
the OP know about the archives.

--

David