cant install from dvd

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Tue Feb 8 03:42:06 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 23:02 -0300, David Klose wrote:
> HI, im new to the list.
> I have downloaded fedora core 3 dvd iso, and burnt the
> image to the media, but i couldnt boot it, although i
> edited the bios options in orther to boot from the dvd
> drive.
> Any suggestions???
> thanks for your time

This is a FAQ.  See the list archives.  Most likely, if you browse the
DVD you will see only the .iso file, not the many files contained in the
iso image.  Need to burn the image, not the file containing the image.
Exact method is dependent on your (unspecified) burning software.

Phil