kernel-source

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Feb 8 15:12:27 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 12:35:30AM -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> People can't be bothered to read the release notes that come
> with the ISOs, or searching the list archives, or spend a few
> seconds googling.
> What makes you think they'll go hunting for anything else ?

Hey. We've got Hugely Important Red Hat Kernel Hackers wasting their time on
this thread. Dave: quit it, man! We've got the RTFMs all covered without
you. :)

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--