Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue Feb 8 16:17:36 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 10:34 -0500, jim lawrence wrote:
> Max, I have a few articles that are posted at fedoranews.org.  If you
> feel that they could be of some use on your faq site, i'll send you
> the pages.  For a peek at them...
> http://www.fedoranews.org/contributors/jim_lawrence/network_manager/
> http://www.fedoranews.org/contributors/jim_lawrence/securewireless/
> http://www.fedoranews.org/contributors/jim_lawrence/wireless/

	Hey Jim. I know that the Centrino stuff (the ipw2200 stuff) was a HUGE
FAQ at LinuxWorld, last year. I think a lot of people have trouble with
that. Send me an email directly, and we'll talk about it. (I have a hard
time keeping up with the fedora-list. :-))

	What I *wish* I had was a central link where I could just point people
for drivers, for the http://www.fedorafaq.org/#drivers question.

	-Max