mgetty

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu Feb 10 20:18:32 UTC 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 18:45, Chadley Wilson wrote:

Guys where can I join a chat site for help?
Seems this list has become impossible and no-one has time anymore!
The only chat site I was able to register on is jabber and there nothing going
on there.
Has the whole world dropped Linux.
I must be mad,

All I need is a bit of direction with this dail-in server.
it has one modem and one client connection at a time.

This cant be an unresolved issue. Yet I have seached so much web that I am
scared I might burn firefox out.

Please will some one just tell me where I can get some active help?

Thanks in Advance
Chadley