Fedora2Win98 printing

Luciano Rabelo luciano.rabelo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:25:01 UTC 2005

Hi List!

I have an Unix server that prints in WinNT using LPR. The WinNT send
prints to a Win98 workstation using "Windows printing".

I want to switch the WinNT with a Fedora box.

The initial tests were successful. Unix prints in the Fedora that
sends print usings smb to the Win98 workstations.

I have some doubts...

I'm using IP address for each workstation, but the network uses DHCP
and IP address may change. How can I solve this problem?

What tools can I use to simplify printer operator's job?

Are there some docs that explain the best (or the right) to do this?

Tks!

PS.: Sorry my poor English :(

--
# Luciano Rabelo