Kmail (incorrectly) opens cached pages

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Fri Feb 11 21:55:21 UTC 2005

I know this is not a fedora problem, but the kdepim list doesn't seem to
respond to many questions...

In Kmail when I click on any url eg:
< http://fedoranews.org/tchung/samba/ >
instead I get what I guess is the cached 'version':
< file:///var/tmp/kdecache-dulithgow/krun/9192.0.samba >

This is VERY annoying because relative links don't work anymore, unless I
magically cached the whole site!!

Any ideas how to fix this? I've managed to get it to open in firefox instead
of konqueror - I don't remember this with konquerer.

ideas? Duncan

PS. I'm running FC3, Firefox1.0, kdepim and kdebase are up to date
--
Linux user #372812