Mozilla throws me out

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sat Feb 12 22:12:52 UTC 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 22:01, Kumara wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> if there is a pop up or it needs a player to play contents of web, (when I
> click the link ex; a radio in the web), Mozilla terminates itself. throwing
> me out. what should I do, I have real and xine installed.
> thanks
> Mohan
Hi Mohan,

well, tell us what you've already tried - otherwise everyone will tell you the
same thing: 'reinstall it'

so, what have you already tried and what was the result?

Duncan
PS: I hope one of the things you've done is search mozillazine - this probably
has nothing to do with fedora
--
Linux user #372812