Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Wong Kwok-hon kwokhon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:44:10 UTC 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:34:29 -0800, Max Kanat-Alexander
<max_list at fedorafaq.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 11:53 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > >     http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/
> >
> > Is there any chance you could
> > add a wiki section?  I happen to like twiki, but you probably don't need
> > any of the special features.
>
>         Hey Les! I've definitely thought about a wiki before. I think the best
> thing would be for somebody to start a wiki, perhaps a fedorawiki.org or
> something like that, and then I could link to it from the FAQ.
>
>         If anybody does start one, and it starts to be a really good source of
> information, let me know and I'll definitely link to it! :-)
>
>         -Max

I agreed. but I think make a page that can perform search function to
get help which the solution is /are get from this mailing list.
The  page of http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/ is a good start and
hope it have more information.

Wong Kwok Hon