k3b don't burn data dvd

cartman_step1 at spymac.com cartman_step1 at spymac.com
Sun Feb 13 14:44:39 UTC 2005

Just a problem with k3b on my FC2-x86_64

My hardware is TSST CD/DVD ts-h552b

Trying to burning data dvd I have this error :

System
-----------------------
K3b Version:0.11.14
KDE Version: 3.2.2-12.FC2 Red Hat
QT Version: 3.3.3

growisofs
-----------------------
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively ... retrying in 1 second.
Trying to open without locking.
WARNING: /dev/hdc already carries isofs!
About to execute 'builtin_dd if=/tmp/kde-andrea/K3b data project.iso of=/dev/hdc
obs=32k seek=0'
:-( Failed to change write speed: 2770->3324

Any idea?