Linux sucks

Kunal Shah kunalv.shah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:11:45 UTC 2005

Dont know about small business and individual user. As I said, usally
we dont pay much attaintion if we dont have things get done for
individual user. However for big corporate, this is the stretegy from
microsoft.

Regarding the response, i must say i was impress. That person was
knowing everything about how should a system / kernel behave in what
kind of situation.

Anyways, point of discussion is not how MS support is better then
Linux support or visaversa. Point of discussion is what is the reason
Linux is not that much impressive in huge organization ( i know linux
is widely being used in boing and some of the big organization), but
that is the question i am always being asked - on the support.