Re: Fedora Core Off Topic List

Chadley Wilson wrote:
On Monday 14 February 2005 14:32, Mark Weaver wrote:
Ha ha ha :-)

I hope you flamers will join me in some good flame wars. :)

Now to think of a good long lasting topic ....

Oh and thank you Mark

Now Guys we should all join and you can attack me for top posting. He he!

lol... you're quite welcome and you can count on it...ya stinkin top poster. ;)

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996