Installation errors

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Mon Feb 14 20:36:26 UTC 2005

I had a similar experience to Claus about a week ago.  My machine also
happened to be a Gateway with limited resources but with an Intel CPU).
The CDs checked out fine and in fact, I used them successfully to
install FC3 on two other (more capable) machines.  I also swapped out
the CD drive on the machine which failed and that didn't help.  This
machine had previously had Ubuntu Linux on it which installed without
any problems.  I think Matt's suggestion of using a text-mode install
is a good one.

--
Henry