Linux sucks? <depending on what you are trying to do!>

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 03:01:13 UTC 2005

Brian Fahrlander wrote:

>But I think part of the problem is that many/most of us haven't done
dialup in so long, we doubt our usefulness.  I know that's my
situation, but I'm at least willing to try.

I agree wholeheartedly.  Dialing I haven't had to do for several
years.  The mere mention of the word makes me shudder with bad
memories.  Nonetheless I am willing to help as much as I can.  Also
FWIW ---sometimes you have to repost and rephrase to get the right
person(s) attention, and it's nothing personal.

Marc