How is FC3 ACPI on laptops these days?

Dexter Ang thepoch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:30:39 UTC 2005

Hey folks,

As the last version of Fedora I've used was FC2, I'm wondering about
the current 'condition' of FC3. I'm using a Thinkpad T30. Going
through the archives, I didn't really see any info regarding ACPI
status.

Suspend -to-disk and -to-ram works under Ubuntu Hoary. Of course they
have that Thinkpad power-drain bug on S3. But suspend-to-disk works
really well. So would a fully-updated FC3 work well with ACPI events?

I'm more looking for personal experiences, as searching around shows
that most people just kept using APM, it seems.

Thanks.