fc3 and 2 mice

Paul D. Jones pdjones at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 17 19:44:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am new here, so I hope this has not been asked too recently.

I have installed core 3 on my laptop and would like to use the synaptics
driver (with synclient) with my touch pad as well as use an external
mouse. Could someone offer me some guidance as to how I set this up? I
have used system-config-mouse to set the touchpad as "synaptics", but am
not sure how to set up the external usb mouse (MS intellipoint). Which
device should each one be assigned (/dev/input/mice etc...)?

Thank you in advance!

Paul