Troubles setting up basic internet access

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Fri Feb 18 01:44:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have very little experience of the same
What is your DSL modem (Interface) ( is it Linksys)
are you connecting to a proxy via DHCP?
find the manual of the DSL modem and have your user name and password (If
proxy). For static, IP Address, Prim. DNS . etc... etc..

( Regards to Paul

In mozilla you configure proxies using "Preferences" from the "Edit"
menu. It's in the "advanced" section.

Paul.   -- Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> )

Mohan