Pb with HP SATA hard drive and wireless KB and Mouse

shashidhar soppin soppin shashi_sop4 at rediffmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:25:24 UTC 2005

Hi

I have a HP Pavilion t730i Desktop PC with Windows XP on it.
I tried to install one of Redhat Linux or 10.1 Mandrake linux on this, but the Hard drive itself is not detected because its a Serial ATA(SATA) ad i have Wireless Key board and Mouse these two are also not get detected. i checked for the driver of SATA which is available.

How to install linux and help me in configuring my system which is 80GB.

Regards
Shashidhar Soppin