OT: Incredible Rudeness in Evolution Bugzilla

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Tue Feb 22 16:28:32 UTC 2005

I'd have to disagree with your statement: I've been a customer of IBM for over 20 years and working with two different operating systems. I've submitted bugs and worked with the programmers to reach a solution countless times. I've talked directly with the developers of both zVM and zOS at times.

The support I've gotten from IBM has been every bit as good, quick and friendly as I've gotten with Open Source products. The difference is that I've had to pay for that support. But never have I ever received a message from an IBM developer that looked like the one from Novell that was shown in this thread. Free or paid, there's no excuse for not being civil.

--
Robert P. Nix		Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857		200 First Street SW