programs

pavan kumar pavan_ym2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:27:35 UTC 2005

hi, i am pavan from india.im doing mca(master of computer applications ).im good at c,c++ programming and also vc++.i'm really intrested in linux so i want my career to be in linux .so i want to do some useful projects.so please kindly help me to be in your community of linux.i hope there will be a positive reply.after reciving your mail ill be satisfied that some one unviels my talent.so please reply to this mail.
thanking you
y.pavankumar

http://mail.yahoo.com