Vulgar posts by novell email address? was: OT: Incredible Rudeness...

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Tue Feb 22 19:38:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 21:45:12 PM +0300, Maxim Eremeev
(maxim_eremeev at umail.ru) wrote:

(no need to repost one whole message just to add a few lines, thanks)

> Will you go to complain to somebody every time you see RTFM
> expression?

It depends. This particular case deserved that reaction. Others may be
different. For the record, this is *exactly* what the NotZed guy is
not getting: going from zero to swear words in one step in public,
with perfect (polite) strangers is not justified. Life is not black or
white. There are grades, and different contests *demand* different
behavior and reactions. Learning this is essential to grow up.

> And by the way when exactly did "FLOSS" belong to the world of
> abnormal people?

I wrote "normal" to refer to non-programmers, that is 99.5% of the
population. Those who need FLOSS today. I didn't in any way imply that
hackers are abnormal, or that there is anything wrong with them. Sorry
for the confusion.

Ciao,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

I doni ricevuti dal Padreterno, servono se utilizzati: chi li
contempla gode, ma chi ne fa uso probabilmente aiuta altri a godere.