INI 9400U and Fedora Core 3

Angelo Machils angelus at sangreal.demon.nl
Wed Feb 23 12:02:16 UTC 2005

>>> Hi Paul!
>>>
>>> I thought the SDDR09 was the representation for the cardreader????
>>

>I'm not familar with these devices; perhaps it's like a tape
>autochanger? There's one device for the autochanger mechanism (that
>would be equivalent to your reader) and there's another device for the
>tape drive itself (which would be equivalent to the part of the card
>reader than actually reads the card).
>
>Paul.

It seems that indeed both are for the reader and yes, as soon as a card
is inserted, the messages stop. But it shouldn't be the case that there
has to be a card present all the time. The only way to stop this
overkill in logging and console messages is to disconnect the reader,
which seems rather silly as well.
Does anyone have any idea how I can stop this logging and console
messages????

Kind regards, Angelo