Bugzilla FC3 and ssh

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) stymar at lucent.com
Wed Feb 23 15:46:14 UTC 2005

I am new to using bugzilla and want to avoid
entering duplicate problems.  I believe I have
found a problem with the X display back feature
of ssh (appears to be the client side) for the
latest couple of versions used in FC3.

I went to the bugzilla.redhat.com site and
looked at the query page.  I selected "Fedora Core"
and "fc3" in the first two boxes.  However,
ssh was not one of the choices.  I did a string
search on ssh and came up empty handed.

Is this the correct place to open a bug report
for the ssh client, or do I need to find a different
location to report and describe the problem?

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Lucent Technologies, Phoenix
Email: stymar at lucent.com / styma at swlink.net