Fedora-List & Greylisting

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 17:53:10 UTC 2005

David Cary Hart wrote:
> I condensed the log text. I'm also trying to figure out why the delay
> varies. Is this traffic based perhaps?

It wouldn't simply be that the first delay was 30 minutes, and the next
two e-mails were sent 21 minutes later? So there'd still be about nine
minutes of the greylist delay left to run?

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | ... boxing the books up was a mistake: they are
Exeter    Devon    UK | welded to the floor through the power of gravity.