Display Fonts Are Too Small

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Fri Feb 25 22:31:06 UTC 2005

On or about 2005-02-24 13:04, Matthew Miller whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

>On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 12:21:47AM +0530, Rajev Mhasawade wrote:
>

>>I did know how to do this.What i am asking is even i increase the
>>system font size,the standard buttons and the text,address bar etc
>>(that in upper side of firefox window) isnt growing big.
>>I hope u understood what i mean.
>>

>Try running 'gnome-font-properties'

This is not really a Linux problem, but a Firefox problem (same thing
under Windows).

In Mozilla (and I presume in Firefox) fonts for menubars, etc. are
controlled by CSS.  See:
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html
for how to change these.

--
Fritz Whittington
"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.  Set