Network Manager

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 06:13:09 UTC 2005

On 02/25/2005 09:16:13 PM, David Donnelly wrote:
> I am very impressed with this program. Good work to the creator(s).
>
> http://fedoranews.org/contributors/jim_lawrence/network_manager/

Hey wow - I can't answer your question, I didn't know that existed.
I can't use it on my desktop currently because it seems to only allow a
connection to ONE network (thus I can't use my wired network printer -
not until I get my wireless bridge for it) but it looks like it will be
a rather useful little app when my new (to me) laptop arrives.

I knew Fedora had some way to deal with multiple networks and laptops,
I just hadn't yet bothered looking at what it was. Now I know :)

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/