Thunderbird no longer send/recv'ing mail

Dan Trainor info at hostinthebox.net
Sat Feb 26 13:21:23 UTC 2005

David Curry wrote:
> list reader wrote:
>
>> dant-
>> It sounds as though one of your POP accounts IMAP account may be at
>> fault here. If it truely happens on a regular basis, (every 15
>> minutes) maybe one of your accounts is a bit slow ... or worse ...
>> you've got a 30 meg attachment that needs more time to come down.
>>
>> dan

>>> That's retarded, I didn't give any more information:
>>>
>>> version 1.0 (20041206) on FC2.  POP3 for 3 accounts, and IMAP for one of
>>> them.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -dant

Well, regardless of any of that....  Thanks for the time, "list reader",
however, with any other MUA I have no problems whatsoever.  It seems
that this situation is specific to Thunderbird on Linux.  Right now, I'm
using Thunderbird in win32 (version 1.0 (20041206)), and it works fine.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks
-dant